Work with us!
Senior Signal Processing Engineer
Location: Stockholm or Remote
Skysense is a well-funded and fast growing startup looking for a signal processing engineer with digital receiver algorithm development experience. You will play an important role in improving and evolving our software defined radio-based sensor platform. Your work will increase the security for the users by developing software that detect drone communication protocols in real time.
You will develop algorithms and software systems to detect, classify and localize UAV:s and remote operators using signal intelligence techniques
- Together with our product team, you will scan the market for new drones, categorize them from a communication protocol perspective and plan the feature roadmap
Who you are
- At least 3 years of experience with digital receiver development
- Extensive knowledge of complex modulation techniques (e.g. QAM, OFDM)
- Impairment mitigation algorithm experience required
- Microwave engineering experience desired
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Digital signal processing and software development is more than a job for you – you love what you do and are passionate about the technology
- You have strong written and spoken English – Swedish is not needed for this role
- University degree in electrical engineering or similar
At Skysense you will work with an extremely talented, experienced and passionate team. Our customers are market leaders giving you an opportunity to engage with the very best in the market. Skysense offers high compensation, stock options and flexible working hours.
If you are interested in this job position, please contact Magnus Lundmark (CTO) at email@example.com.